What is natural soap?
Natural soaps are made using various natural sources, which also includes organic ingredients. These soaps are usually made by blending butter and plant-based oils that are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients. These are the kind of natural ingredients that your hair, body, and skin need. Moreover, natural soaps can be enriched with many other essential ingredients that originate from the earth, such as clays, salts, botanical extracts. Individuals with sensitive skin will especially feel and see the difference brought by using natural handmade. With many different combinations and options, whether or not they are organic, there is always an ideal natural soap for everybody.
OLEA EUROPAEA KERNEL OIL ,COCOS NUCIFERA OIL ,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII ,COCOS NUCIFERA POWDER, MATCHA TEA POWDER,CALENDULA OFFICINALIS ,DISTILLED WATER ,LYE .
Our soaps are made with excellent skin loving ingredients and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin as we dont use essential oils .
Shea Butter stands out in skin care. It provides innumerable benefits to skin. Soaps and moisturizers are made from Shea Butter for these very reasons. I am listing only some of important reasons though more can be found over the internet.
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Soothes burns.
- Resists wrinkles.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
- Perfect skin moisturizer.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Relieves eczema and psoriasis.
- Extra mild and gentle soap. ...
- Helps with acne.
COCONUT OIL AND POWDER: Coconut oil is highly cleansing and conditioning to the skin and produces a wonderfully bubbly, creamy lather. It is rich in fatty acids which help to remove blemish-causing dirt, bacteria and dead skin, and it does so gently without irritating the skin.
Coconut powder is a great vegan alternative that provides the sugar content to the soap which results in rich thick lather which is extremely moisturising and not drying.
- promote good skin health.
- Soothing aroma.
- Natural skin cleansing properties.
- Helps to soothe irritated skin.
- Promotes collagen production.
- Helps to heal damaged skin.
- Good for skin hydration
- 100% all-natural with organic ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Unscented/Palm Oil Free/No Artificial Colourants
- External Use only/ Soap Bar colour may vary from batch to batch due to use of natural ingredients.
- All bars are hand cut so weight is approximate and not exact.